Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? That will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high-employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Currently, we are seeking an enthusiastic self-starter to fill the role Used Car Sales Consultant. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Be extremely knowledgeable about our vehicles and services
- Have an understanding of the industry and our market
- Present used vehicles to customers in an attractive and informative fashion
- Explain in-depth a vehicle’s performance, technology, and safety features
- Offer and understand special financing options for used vehicles
- Build and maintain an ongoing relationship with customers to encourage networking and repeat business
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay – between 40K and 120K yearly earning potential
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Consistent, flexible schedules that allow everyone to make the most of peak times
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2-5 years sales and customer service experience preferred but not required
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Eagerness to learn vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!