Do you want to start a career with an award-winning company that values high employee satisfaction as well as excellent customer service? That will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for outstanding talent to add to our team. Currently, we are seeking a dedicated, detail-oriented individual to fill the role of Title Clerk. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Process the paperwork with the state’s DMV or Secretary of State office to obtain customer’s title, registration, and license plate
- Submit all legal transfer documents in a timely manner
- Review car deals for accuracy
- Posting and completing paperwork for wholesales
- Other duties as assigned by Office Manager
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous dealership experience preferred but not required
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!