Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? That lets you use your unique skills and experience to lead a talented sales team to success? Would you like to work for an award-winning business that values high employee satisfaction as well as excellent customer service? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for dedicated, talented individuals to add to our growing organization. Currently, we are searching for an enthusiastic, experienced go-getter to fill the role of New Car Sales Manager. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Oversee the daily activities of the new car sales department
- Devise strategies that ensure everyone is meeting their goals
- Hire, train, and develop new talent for success
- Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction
- Make sure all leads are being properly followed up
- Assisting individual sales consultants to close sales when necessary
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Proven Success In Prior Managerial Role Is Required
- 2-5 years manager experience is required
- Automotive sales background is preferred
- Proven track record of success meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license requires as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!