Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? That allows you to use your skills and talent to their full potential? Would you like to work for an award-winning dealership group that values excellent customer service as well as high employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We know that the key to our success is the talented individuals who comprise our team. Currently, we are looking to add an enthusiastic, dedicated go-getter to fill the role of New Car Finance Manager. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Secure financing for potential deals
- Discuss with customers their specific finance needs
- Review credit applications
- Ensure accuracy of all documents before being sent to a financial institution
- Possess in-depth knowledge on what causes customers to be approved or denied for financing
- Stay up-to-date on current market rates and trends
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- 2-5 years proven success in a prior finance role
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!