Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? That will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service as well as high-employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented individuals to add to our team. Currently, we are seeking a friendly, self-motivated candidate to fill the role of Business Development Representative, who are often the first contact for customers interested in purchasing a vehicle. The qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Receive inbound calls from current and potential customers
- Place outbound follow-up calls to leads
- Assist customer in completing and submitting a credit application
- Setting appointments for customers to visit the dealership
- Answer questions about the company and resolve customer issues by directing them to the correct place
- Maintain accurate and useful database records
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2-5 years sales and customer service experience preferred but not required
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Eagerness to learn vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!