Would you like to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high-employee satisfaction? Do you want to begin a career that utilizes your talent, which will take you as far as you want to go? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented self-starters to add to our team. Currently, we are searching for a detail-oriented, self-motivated individual to fill the role of Accounting Clerk. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Handle daily deposits with accuracy
- Process all POs and invoices in a timely manner
- Perform general ledger reconciliation
- Review expenses and make corrections as needed
- Confirm all inventory has been paid off
- Perform monthly end checklist
- Other tasks as assigned by Office Manager
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior experience in accounting preferred but not required
- Fine attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!