Are you ready to begin a career guiding a talented team to success? That rewards outstanding performance and allows your ambition to take you as far as you want to go? Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high-employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented, highly motivated individuals to join our team. Currently, we are seeking an organized, customer-focused team-builder to fill the role of Service Manager. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Manage shop production schedule to meet pace and budget
- Consult with guests regarding vehicle repair needs based on repair diagnosis
- Create work schedule and maintain proper accounting of Service Technicians’ productivity
- Invoice and record completed work orders in computer system
- Oversee employee training and development
- Ensure a safe working environment
- Make certain equipment is properly maintained and repaired
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Previous Service Manager Experience is Required
- Knowledge of warranty procedures, work scheduling, etc. is required
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Experience developing and managing third-party vendor relationships
- Goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!