Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? Do you want to work with a dedicated team to achieve shared goals? Would you like to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service as well as high-employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for knowledgeable, friendly people to add to our growing team. Currently, we are seeing dedicated go-getters to fill the role of Service Advisor. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Schedule service appointments
- Communicate face-to-face with customers about services needed for their vehicle
- Provide the customer with estimates for service work
- Tracking and communicating vehicle progress to customer
- Explaining all completed work and charges to customers
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior experience in service advisor position preferred but not required
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving history
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!