Are you ready to start a career that rewards outstanding performance? That will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Would you like to work with an award-winning business that values high employee satisfaction just as much as exceptional customer service? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented, dedicated individuals to join our team. Currently, we are searching for an eager, knowledgeable candidate to fulfill the role of Oil Lube Technician. The qualified individual will be expected to:
- Change oil and fluids in a timely fashion
- Ensure proper air pressure is in the tires
- Maintain a clean and neat work area
- Communicate to service advisors the work that has been performed
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous experience a plus but not necessary
- General automotive knowledge preferred
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Close attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!