Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals to join our team. Currently, we are seeking an enthusiastic people-person to fill the role of Receptionist. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Answer phone calls and direct the caller to the appropriate department
- Enter new vehicle inventory into the appropriate spreadsheets
- Remove sold vehicle information from spreadsheets
- Type up wholesales and dealer trades as needed
- Perform weekly title audit
- Other tasks as assigned by Office Manager
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Consistent schedules
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Prior customer service experience preferred but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Outlook and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!