Are you ready to begin a career that rewards outstanding performance? That lets you use your expertise and experience to lead a talented team to success? Do you want to join an award-winning business that values high employee satisfaction just as much as exceptional customer service? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking for talented, detail-oriented individuals to join our team. Currently, we are searching for a friendly, self-motivated leader to fill the role of Parts Manager. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Tracking all incoming and outgoing parts
- Ordering parts according to demand
- Handling parts payment collection and ensuring all parts are billed correctly
- Ensuring Parts Associates and Drivers are properly trained
- Supervise stock order procedures
- Maintain a balanced inventory consistent with demand
- Handle all customer service issues
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Proven success in a managerial role is required
- 2-5 years inventory management experience preferred but not required
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Proficiency with basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!