Are you searching for a career that that will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Do you value a job that rewards you for outstanding performance? Would you like to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high-employee satisfaction? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking to expand our team with driven and talented individuals. Currently, we are seeing a dedicated and enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Parts Driver in our Parts Department. A qualified individual will be expected to:
- Greet customers promptly and courteously
- Pick up inventory and deliver parts to customers
- Keep the delivery truck in safe and operable condition
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Assist in maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Work as a team with the rest of the parts department to achieve goals
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Consistent, flexible hours
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Sales and customer service experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!