Are you ready to lead a team of talented individuals to success? Would you like to start a career that rewards outstanding performance, where you can go as far as your drive and ambition want? Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values high employee satisfaction as well as exceptional customer service? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looking to add talented, detail-oriented people to our growing team. Currently, we are seeking a self-motivated go-getter to fill the role of Office Manager. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the dealership office
- Ensure all paperwork is being filed, processed, and sent to the correct places
- Train clerks and assign them with daily tasks
- Provide statements that accurately reflect the financial condition of the dealership to General Manager
- Provide sales and expense analysis for GM
- Monitor and reconcile reports
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- 2-5 years proven results in similar role required
- Background in accounting and finance a plus
- Proficiency in basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office
- Extremely detail focused
- Strong leadership and training skills
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!