Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to develop your business knowledge and leadership skills with an award-winning organization that values excellent customer service as well as high employee satisfaction? Are you ready to begin a career that will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
At Garber Automotive Group, we always try to develop promising talent from within. That’s why we offer a Manager in Training Program that provides hands-on skill building, so you can have all the tools you need to successfully manage your own dealership in as little as 12 months. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Generate outside business to drive new sales opportunities
- Monitor and analyze store expenses
- Rehash approvals with lenders
- Sell vehicles and foster relationships with customers
- Ensure employees adhere to company values: honesty, empathy, respect, integrity, work ethic, and pride
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Excellent paid training includes base pay plus uncapped bonus potential
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Incredible potential for upward mobility
- Consistent schedule
- High School degree required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Work force experience, preferably face-to-face sales or customer service
- Polite, professional, energetic, and strong communication skills
- Confidence to ask for the sale and handle customer requests
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Valid driver’s license required as well as clean driving record
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!