Would you like to begin a career leading a talented team to success? Do you value a workplace that rewards outstanding performance, as well as high employee satisfaction? Are you ready to see just how far your drive and ambition can take you? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We understand that we owe our success to the highly-talented and motivated people who make up our team, and we’re always looking for like-minded individuals to add to our growing organization. Currently, we are searching for an enthusiastic leader to fill the role of Internet Sales Manager. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Internet Sales department
- Train the Business Development Representatives in reaching out to potential leads
- Ensure the BDR are reaching their lead goals
- Personally reaching out to interested customers and setting up appointments for them to come into the store
- Assist customers in completing and submitting a credit application
- Resolve customer issues by directing them to the cored department
- Maintain accurate and useful database records
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Prior managerial experience is required
- 2-5 years sales and customer service experience preferred
- Automotive sales background a plus
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!