Do you want to work for an award-winning business that values exceptional customer service, as well as high-employee satisfaction? Would you like to begin a career that allows you to uses your full potential, which will take you as far as your drive and ambition wants to go? Then don’t look any further, because you’ve found just that with Garber Automotive Group.
Who are we?
We are a 3rd-generation family-owned business with over 23 franchised dealer brands at 18 different locations across four states, employing over 1,700 people. Garber Automotive Group is listed #86 out of 150 largest dealer groups by Automotive News, with several of our Garber Dealerships having been awarded the distinction of “Top 100 Dealers to Work For.” We strive to create a dynamic work environment, where people enjoy coming to work and building their careers. We recognize that the only unique asset a business has is its people, as only the best people make exceptional customer service happen.
We are always looked for talented, team-oriented individuals to join our organization. Currently, we are searching for a self-motivated individual with a fine eye for details to fill the role of Deal Clerk. A qualified candidate will be expected to:
- Checking and auditing car deals as they’re typed up
- Sending car deals to corporate the corporate office for processing
- Ensuring the dealership is being paid correctly for the vehicles it sells
- Handle lease buyouts and lost title paperwork
- Track down missing trade titles
- Other tasks as assigned by Office Manager
This isn’t just a job – it’s a career. We take pride in promoting from within and building a strong foundation for future growth as one of the nation’s most respected automotive companies. Our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as life insurance
- 401K with company match
- Employee discounts on all vehicles and services
- Consistent schedules
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Fine attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Professional appearance and work ethic
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click Apply now to fill out our user-friendly online job application!